OUR STUDIO RESPONSE TO COVID19
The studio will re-open as of the 17th May 2021. We are proud to announce that
we have been awarded a COVID-SAFE certification for our studio.
There have been some changes at the studio and in our teaching practices to ensure
your safety (and ours!).
* we, the instructors, have a lateral flow test twice a week and will only
continue to teach if we receive a negative result each time
* the complete studio and ALL equipment has been scrubbed/ disinfected and all mats, handles, switches, equipment (if used) will be done between each class
* masks are advised but not essential. The studio will be well-ventilated
* we therefore ask that you DO NOT arrive any earlier than 5 minutes before your class time to ensure we have time to clean and disinfect. This also means that you won't pass people from the earlier class
(if there is one) on the stairs. If you arrive early, please wait in your car.
* please do not hang around after class. If you wish to stop and chat, please do this out in the carpark, where you can be assured of social distancing.
* we ask that if you are feeling unwell or been in contact with someone with suspected Covid19 YOU TAKE NO RISKS AND DO NOT ATTEND CLASSES. Everyone's temperatures will be taken with a contactless thermometer as they arrive.
* all blocks and cushions will be in individual covers which will be clean on for each class and washed on a daily basis. All mats will be disinfected and sprayed before/after each class. At the end of each class you will be required to remove the covers that you have had on your block and cushions and put them in a bag at the front of the class to be taken home for washing.
* We will be greeting people in a clear visor. Once you are in place, we will remove this visor to teach We will be walking around during the class to ensure you are doing the moves correctly. Any adjustments or corrections will be verbal as much as possible .
* hand sanitiser will be available on entry and we ask that you use it before AND after each class as you arrive and depart
* no cash will be handled. We ask that you pay by contactless methods or by bank transfer
* class sizes in the upstairs studio will be restricted to EIGHT to enable the 2m spacing guidelines. Classes held in the main hall on the ground floor (due to its size) are not limited to 8 but will have the
blocks and cushions pre-spaced out to ensure 2m spaces between each student.