OUR STUDIO RESPONSE TO COVID19
We are proud to announce that we have been awarded a COVID-SAFE certification
for our studio.
There have been some changes at the studio and in our teaching practices to ensure
your safety (and ours!).
* we, the instructors, have had our double vaccinations.
* we, the instructors, will continue to take a lateral flow test twice a week
and will only continue to teach if we receive a negative result each time
* ALL equipment is disinfected and all mats, handles, switches, equipment (if used) will be done between each class
* we therefore ask that you DO NOT arrive any earlier than 5 minutes before your class time to ensure we have time to clean and disinfect. This also means that you won't pass people from the earlier class
(if there is one) on the stairs. If you arrive early, please wait in your car.
* please do not hang around after class. If you wish to stop and chat, please do this out in the carpark, where you can be assured of social distancing.
* we ask that if you are feeling unwell or been in contact with someone with suspected Covid19 YOU TAKE NO RISKS AND DO NOT ATTEND CLASSES. Everyone's temperatures will be taken with a contactless thermometer as they arrive.
* all blocks and cushions will be in individual covers which will be clean on for each class and washed on a daily basis. All mats will be disinfected and sprayed before/after each class. At the end of each class you will be required to remove the covers that you have had on your block and cushions and put them in a bag at the front of the class to be taken home for washing.
* hand sanitiser will be available on entry and we ask that you use it before AND after each class as you arrive and depart
* no cash will be handled. We ask that you pay by contactless methods or by bank transfer